Grace Church is committed to caring for vulnerable children through a growing community of foster and adoptive families, as well as supporting biological families in partnership with local organizations. Showing up and serving these children includes opportunities to become a foster or adoptive parent, to advocate as a guardian ad litem, or to serve behind the scenes with your campus or through our parenting class for biological parents. We would love to talk with you further and explore ways that God might lead you to be a part of changing a child and family's life.
In order to serve our F&A families better, we ask that you please complete the form below if any or all of the following describe you:
- I'm am interested in serving vulnerable children and families in our community and within Grace Church.
- I'd like to find out more about advocating as a guardian ad litem.
- I have questions about fostering or adopting or serving F&A families.
- I'm interested in learning more about fostering or adoption.
- I'm currently fostering or providing kinship care.
- I have adopted.
- I'm in the process of adopting or getting licensed to foster.
Foster & Adopt Parent
Foster & Adopt Volunteer
If you have specific questions or want to share any further details (agency, domestic/int’l, skills, etc):